Re: [Attention] GSoC Mid-term evaluations 2012 July

On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 1:18 PM, Buddhike Kurera
<bckurera@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Dear Mentors,
>
> According to the timeline, the mid term evaluation is scheduled to be
> started on 9th July 2012 (tomorrow).

Just a friendly reminder:

Please make sure you complete your evaluation, they can be found under
Evaluations in My Dashboard, www.google-melange.com

Co-mentors can submit evaluation for the student if they feel like
doing so. But primary mentors *must* complete them on or before the
deadline. Please let me know when you are done so that I can submit
them to Google. AND if you having any difficulty/ problem please do
contact me asap.

Thanks a lot for your support.

--
Regards,