Join as a Regional Ambassador Mentor of APAC Bangladesh.

I am Rejaul Islam Ambassador from Bangladesh (within APAC), interested to join as a Regional Ambassador Mentor for APAC Bangladesh .
Please know me the process how can i join this http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors_Join_choose_a_mentor
I am waiting for your response also Thank you in advance for your valuable time.

The students are use Fedora, day by day increase the user of Fedora in Bangladesh, most of the students are CSE, EEE, IT departments. Most of the students contact with me also give them Fedora DVD. I am very happy because most of the student know about Fedora, its a part of Fedora Marketing also I wish I will increase the Fedora User in Bangladesh in other countries.

Thanks & Regards
Rejaul Islam
Fedora Ambassador Bangladesh
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Rejaul