Requesting guidance in setting up a mentoring program for QA

Hello mentors!

    My name is Adam Miller and I am a member of the Fedora QA
community and in a meeting a couple weeks ago we discussed a new
concept of using a FAS group to control those who will be able to
apply karma to packages in CURRENT_RELEASE+1 critical path. The
proposal I have drafted is located here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/JoinCriticalPathWranglers:Draft and
the issue we've run into thus far is that we don't entirely know how
to move forward with setting up the mentoring program. Any insight
would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you for your time,
-AdamM

--