Re: adesklets.spec

On Jun 10, 2007, at 7:24 AM, Jeff Sheltren wrote:

On Jun 10, 2007, at 12:52 AM, Marc Wiriadisastra wrote:

Double post but I have removed gcc etc from the list here
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/FullExceptionList

<adesklets.spec>

Hi Marc, I took a look at your spec file. Now, keep in mind that I don't often (ie. ever) do package reviews, but here's my advise FWIW:

One more thing, I noticed that the adesklet site mentions a patch to prevent segfaults in the latest version. Is that needed for any Fedora versions?

-Jeff