[Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Can I get a mentor]]

Hi Henning Kvello-Aune,

I asked the email list, and we were having problems figuring
out what it is you are looking for to do with Fedora?

Enclosed is the discussion we had over on the fedora-mentors-list.

You might want to go to:

and sign up to that mailing list.  Once signed up to the list,
then you can post a message there indicating what you would like to
do for the Fedora project, or asking questions of us.

Don't forget to go through http://www.fedoraproject.org/ and look
around there for ideas.

Hope this helped.  Thanks for writing!!

	Warm regards,

	David Eisenstsin
--- Begin Message ---
Can anyone speak Norwegian(typo)?

It might help to find out I didn't get the pont either from what he wrote.

Regards,

Marc
----- Original Message ----- From: "Juan Ignacio Torres" <juan_tekwar@xxxxxxxxx> To: "Mailing list for Fedora project mentors" <fedora-mentors-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 01, 2006 12:44 AM
Subject: Re:  [Fwd: Can I get a mentor]

What is you problem specifically. Not to be spoken
very well English. But it will deal with help you.
Bye
--- David Eisenstein <deisenst@xxxxxxx> escribió:

FYI.