Intro-time

Hi everyone,

I'm Bart Couvreur, a member of the Fedora community for quite some time
now (since fc2). I'm active in Translation, Documentation, Websites and
Kadischi. Recently I started an effort to get a Dutch trans-team in
place, to which I got a lot of response and a few pointers to this
project.

So here I am, willing to mentor translators (software, docs, wiki).

Bart aka couf
Key fingerprint = 6AAB 544D 3432 D013 776D  3602 ADB6 6B2A D93F 0F93

PS: I've been reading the list archives and I've seen a banner for this
project, but it never made it to the wiki, maybe we should get it in
place now?
Link: http://people.redhat.com/duffy/misc/mentorbanner.png