Re: Re-introduction, re-launch, comments?

On 03/07/2006 05:07 PM, Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:
So this list has been basically empty this year -- no posts so far in all
of 2006.  Which is a shame; it's an idea with potential.

Why hasn't it succeeded? My idea: I don't think people know what is asked of them, as mentors.

Has it really been a failure? I've helped several people off-list already with packaging issues, mostly via IRC. The Mentors page sort of implies that people should find a mentor in the area of relevant expertise and contact them directly....