Re: Internet/Social Media/Application Accounts

On 04/27/2017 01:35 PM, Eduard Lucena wrote:
> I'm not sure about it:
> Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/fedoraproject
> Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thefedoraproject/
> Google Play Developer:
> https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Fedora
> Google+ Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/109103154272245339550
> Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fedora-Project/103128663061181
> Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fedora.linux

The only one from this list that I know members of the social media team
are maintaining is the Instagram account (mostly me and Ryan Lerch). The
others, as far as I know, are run independently from the social media /
marketing teams.

The Vimeo might be official, but if it is, I'm not sure who has the
account credentials or information.

> Curiosity:
> There isn't an official YouTube Channel.

We do have an official YouTube channel, but it's connected to our
Google+ page:

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnIfca4LPFVn8-FjpPVc1ow

> It will be good if we check all of them, I think is important to
> maintain the Fedora image. Also, we should publicize our networks a
> little bit more, maybe with a magazine's article.

This is obviously a very late reply, but I'm only bringing it up now
because of recent discussion on the Magazine list to do a "round-up"
style post for social media channels.

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory