Re: [magazine] Re: Re: Fedora Magazine Android app and wordpress plugin

Hi team,

I was one of the people encoraging Grabriele to continue.

>> I guess I don't understand the utility of this app.  Why would I not
>> want to use a general feed reader app?  An app that only reads a feed
>> from one source (the Magazine) doesn't seem useful to me.  But I might
>> be missing something important here, please apply a clue if so!

In my particular case, I don't want a general feed reader app in my
phone, I just want the magazine one because I can share the links as
fast as an article comes out. Also, I have a feed reader in my
desktop's browser, but my phone haven't enough capacity to install
(the top 3 by rating feed reader apps in Play Store are over 5 MB,
Fedora Magazine App is under 3 MB).

> There is already Fedora App[1] that also provides access to Fedora
> Magazine.
>
> [1] https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fedoraqa.fedora

I also propose to keep Gabriele and Sumantro working together, because
the magazone module of the Fedora App can be improved with things that
Fedora Magazine App already have.

Br,
--
Eduard Lucena