"State of Fedora Marketing: 2017" slides (placeholder)

Hi all,

As we discussed, I went ahead and created the Google Doc slides for the
presentation we want to give to the Council next month. There's nothing
there right now, but it should be publicly viewable. I think you are
able to request editing rights in the document, but if not, you can
reply off-list to me with your preferred email and I'll grant you
editing privileges.

We can try to have some more strategic discussion on this either on the
list or in next week's meeting. Since we have some flexibility for time
and I know a lot of us are tied up in the week with other things, we can
try to make progress on this at the meeting (but if someone wants to be
ambitious and start piecing it together, that would be awesome!!!).

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Ya40hqwB5yJjARXWydnHanFHFddoc4y5EXLAAYHdVmk/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks all!

--
Cheers,