Re: Where to put press kits: GitHub or Pagure?

On Tue, 28 Feb 2017 12:39:00 +0000
"Justin W. Flory" <jflory7@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

...snip...

> Because of these reasons, I felt like GitHub might make a more
> intuitive place to host the press kits than Pagure because of the
> benefit of having a web editor where people can make quick edits or
> revisions, and then easily submit those as a pull request. Having a
> tool like this enables someone who has never played with git or isn't
> familiar with it (but still has ideas to contribute) to have their
> input and contribute to the content we host in the press kit.

pagure has this feature as well.

Go to a file you want to change, click 'fork and edit' and it forks the
project and brings up the file in an edit window. You make changes and
click commit, then it takes you to a page with a 'request pull' button
you can use to submit a PR (or make more changes and put them all in
the PR).

kevin