[fedora-marketing] Issue #242 `Update release activity steps / process on the wiki`

jflory7 added a new comment to an issue you are following:
``
@bproffit @linuxmodder @mailga I think the best next step for this ticket will be identify key tasks and responsibilities associated with the Marketing team, and then updating the wiki page with more descript versions of those tasks.

To help get some brainstorming going…

* **Create talking points**
    * The Marketing team coordinates with other Working Groups, SIGs, and teams in Fedora to summarize what's new in the coming release of Fedora. This information is used to build the release announcements and is often quoted directly by the press. It's important this task is started around two weeks before the Alpha release so accurate information can be collected.
* **Collect screenshots**
    * The team also collects screenshots from the upcoming versions of Fedora to use for release announcements, sharing with the press, or promoting new features in all of Fedora's Editions and Spins. These screenshots are usually shared wide and far. When taking the screenshots, it's important to use a "stock" configuration of the Edition or Spin to accurately reflect what the user will see when first logging in.

Perhaps we could use this as an opportunity to flesh out some of our other tasks, like the press kit, feature profiles, and other things (perhaps related to #232?).
``

To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
https://pagure.io/fedora-marketing/issue/242