[fedora-marketing] Issue #241 `Fedora Magazine feed fails to validate`

jflory7 added a new comment to an issue you are following:
``
I double-checked this now, and it seems like a lot of the errors being thrown are related to images hosted on the CDN. We're troubleshooting an issue with images now, so I'm not sure if it's related to some of the failures found in the RSS validation. I would like to try to get to the bottom of this once we clear up any remaining issues with our CDN.
``

To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
https://pagure.io/fedora-marketing/issue/241