Re: [Marketing] Feedback needed on Fedora 25 announcements

On 11/10/2016 10:10 AM, Brian Proffitt wrote:
    [snip]

    For the snippet about Wayland, maybe it would also be good to
    mention some of the security benefits of it over X11? Even though I
    anticipate there to be kickback regardless, I think the security
    benefits over X11 might be a good point to highlight too along with
    the usability enhancements. I'm not super informed on what the
    specific security enhancements are other than separation/contained
    windows, but this shouldn't be too hard to find.

I added a brief mention of security at the Waylnd menion. If someone
could backcheck me, that would be great.

[snip]

I shared the links in #fedora-workstation, #fedora-server, and #fedora-cloud this morning for good measure. The Workstation folks said it was good to go on their end. Server WG also said the same thing, but were also going to try getting Cockpit developers to take a peek. The Cloud WG (dustymabe) took a look and replied to your post on the Cloud mailing list.

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory