Re: Request access to be able to draft posts for Fedora Magazine

On 09/08/2016 04:52 AM, pamfeuer S wrote:
Hi,
    I'm Pamir(pam). Im from Mumbai(India). I am an open source
evangelist and love using linux and the tools that come with it.
   I have used inkscape, gimp and blender in a corporate environment.
   I had used fedora core 2/3/4 a long time ago and switched over to
mandrake linux...the story goes on from there.
   I'm back to using fedora since 23. Gnome shell has become very
stable, responsive, tear free(under X and gallium). I use only AMD
stuff...because I'm a technology partner and love radeons.

   I'm a professional gimp and inkscape user and beginner blender
user(although I have been using blender for 2 years).
  I am currently learning maya..

  I had developed full websites in the past using only gimp, inkscape
and nano...my current choice of editor is atom at the moment.

  I would love to write articles on how to use fedora and the tools it
offers in corporate environments and professional multimedia.

  I RHCE 5.0 certified and worked in the past as a system and network
administrator.

  I am currently learning python and know bash(intermediate).

  I use Darktable, gimp, rawtherapee for photography.
  I would love to write articles on professional photography using open
source tools.

My youtube channel is: https://www.youtube.com/user/quasarmash
My Deviantart page is: pamfeuer.deviantart.com
<http://pamfeuer.deviantart.com>
Admin at: http://forumubuntusoftware.info/

Welcome aboard! By the sounds of it, there's a large handful of ideas and topics you could write about for the Magazine, both on the development and more graphical side! The way it works now, you should have access to add draft posts to the Magazine just by signing in with your FAS account. If this is not the case, please let us know! You can try signing in by navigating to the following page:

    https://fedoramagazine.org/wp-admin/

One potential idea, it would be awesome to see some sort of post on "top 5 tips for open source photographers" or something along those lines! We did run a very small pointer post once to someone else's blog…

    https://fedoramagazine.org/open-source-photography-workflow-tips/

…but it would be cool to see some top recommended tips for Fedora users specifically with regards to open source photography. I'm sure you have some ideas of your own too! Feel free to get started by writing a pitch for your article. If you have any questions, feel free to ask us here on the Magazine list and we'll be happy to help!

Again, welcome aboard! :)

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory