Request access to be able to draft posts for Fedora Magazine

Hi,
    I'm Pamir(pam). Im from Mumbai(India). I am an open source evangelist and love using linux and the tools that come with it.
   I have used inkscape, gimp and blender in a corporate environment.
   I had used fedora core 2/3/4 a long time ago and switched over to mandrake linux...the story goes on from there.
   I'm back to using fedora since 23. Gnome shell has become very stable, responsive, tear free(under X and gallium). I use only AMD stuff...because I'm a technology partner and love radeons.

   I'm a professional gimp and inkscape user and beginner blender user(although I have been using blender for 2 years).
  I am currently learning maya..

  I had developed full websites in the past using only gimp, inkscape and nano...my current choice of editor is atom at the moment.

  I would love to write articles on how to use fedora and the tools it offers in corporate environments and professional multimedia.

  I RHCE 5.0 certified and worked in the past as a system and network administrator.

  I am currently learning python and know bash(intermediate).

  I use Darktable, gimp, rawtherapee for photography.
  I would love to write articles on professional photography using open source tools.

My youtube channel is: https://www.youtube.com/user/quasarmash
My Deviantart page is: pamfeuer.deviantart.com
Admin at: http://forumubuntusoftware.info/