Re: [Marketing] Request for review

On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 4:29 PM, Saurabh Badhwar <contact@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,
I am Saurabh(h4xr), I have recently put up a post titled "Using Ansible To Provision Vagrant Boxes". I will like to request a review for the same.

The post can be found at https://fedoramagazine.org/?p=14222&preview=true

Hi Saurabh!

The article looks awesome! Although one thing i might encourage you to change is the use of the VirtualBox provider in Vagrant. The primary reason for this is that VirtualBox is not available in the default Fedora repos. The other Vagrant tutorials we have on Fedora Machine use vagrant-libvirt as the provider, so it would probably be good to use that. IMHO.

cheers,
ryanlerch

Regards,
Saurabh Badhwar