Re: [Marketing] Request for review

On 08/23/2016 02:29 AM, Saurabh Badhwar wrote:
> Hello,
> I am Saurabh(h4xr), I have recently put up a post titled "Using Ansible To Provision Vagrant Boxes". I will like to request a review for the same.
>
> The post can be found at https://fedoramagazine.org/?p=14222&preview=true
>
> Regards,
> Saurabh Badhwar

Hi Saurabh! I'm getting caught up on my inbox and just noticed this
email without a response!

Thanks for writing this article - it came up at last week's meeting
right when we were closing out, but we didn't have time to go over it. I
just moved your article from a pitch status to pending review, since it
seems like it's all wrapped up (for future reference, if you do this, it
will help us know that your article is all ready to go faster).

I can't remember if Ryan or Paul have taken a look at this one yet - if
not, I can try to tackle this one to get it put on the schedule sooner
than later since you've been waiting on a review for so long. Is there
any info left that you will want to look over before we prep it for
publication?

Thanks for being so patient - but if you don't hear from us for a long
time, don't be afraid to pop into #fedora-magazine on Freenode and ask
if anyone has had a chance to check out your article! :)

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory