[ANNOUNCEMENT] The Fedora Magazine is moving!

Hello all,

This is a brief announcement about a major change regarding where Fedora Magazine communications will happen in the coming future.

Starting on Monday, August 29, 2016, the Fedora Magazine will be moving away from the Fedora Marketing mailing list and IRC channel into its own platforms. The Magazine has grown significantly since it first began, and to help separate Magazine-related discussion away from core Marketing tasks, we decided this change makes the most sense now.

The new information for the Fedora Magazine is as follows:

=== Mailing list ===

* Address: magazine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
* Link: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/magazine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/

=== IRC channel ===

* Channel: #fedora-magazine
* Network: freenode, irc.freenode.net
* Webchat: https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=fedora-magazine

Over the next few days until Aug. 29, Magazine communications will continue on this list and in #fedora-mktg (and I will be trying to post all my replies to both lists), but starting then, all official communications will move to that mailing list and IRC channel only. Please make sure to subscribe to the Magazine mailing list and join the IRC channel if you wish to keep up with the Magazine.

Thanks everyone! I will probably send out one final announcement on Monday as a reminder.

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory