What's new in your Spin / Lab for F25?

Hello all,

This email is being sent on behalf of the Marketing team in regards to the upcoming Fedora 25 release.

We're in the process of generating talking points…

    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_25_talking_points

…about what all is new in the different editions, spins, and labs of Fedora. As members of various spins or lab SIGs, we would like to know what all is new and coming up in the latest versions of the Spins or Labs you're involved with for F25.

A few bullet points about anything that's new is all that's needed. This can be added directly to the wiki page or you can reply to this email with the information, and we'll add them to the wiki. You can see examples of what this page looks like from the previous release:

    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_24_talking_points

If you have info or knowledge about what's new in Xfce, please let us know in time for the Alpha release announcement - if emailing, please reply to the Marketing list or email me directly. Thanks all!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory