Pitch/Draft: Article about PostgreSQL (News and Basics)

Hey,

I admit I haven't follow the steps on https://fedoramagazine.org/writing-an-article-for-the-fedora-magazine in every detail, because I already wrote an article before consulting the pitch.

The article [1] is called "PostgreSQL in Fedora: News and Basics" (now in draft) and I realize that it is combination of two different things -- introduction of enhancements in PostgreSQL 9.5 and basics about PostgreSQL in Fedora generally. If you feel it would be better to split it into two separate articles, I'm happy to do it.

[1] https://fedoramagazine.org/wp-admin/post.php?post=14181&action=edit

Honza