Re: [Fedocal] Reminder meeting : Marketing IRC Meeting

On Mon, Aug 15, 2016 at 7:17 PM, Sylvia Sánchez <lailahfsf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Justin!

Can you tell me what GMT or UTC time is it?  So I can calculate better my own time.  I hope to be there.

Hi Sylvia!

I believe that this email is auto-generated by the fedocal application, and the link in the email should give you the UTC times:

https://apps.fedoraproject.org/calendar/meeting/4434/

Also, if you have set up your timezone in your FAS account, and log into the fedocal app. that it will also show it to you in your timezone too!

cheers,
ryanlerch

Cheers,
Sylvia