Containers in Fedora: Docker article

HI all,

I just did my editorial pass of the docker article, and it is looking awesome!  I have also created the featured image for it, and added it to the article.

As a docker noob, i felt this gave a good overview of Docker, but the "What is Docker" section could probably do with a little expanding. This is what is currently there:

"""
Docker is a high level set of tools that allows multiple isolated applications to run on a same host platform. Unlike other containerization software we talk about in this series, Docker is meant to run a system with a single process. In addition to providing these tools, Docker provides a "hub" for containers created by others.
"""

Each of the 3 sentences in here would probably benefit from a little more information, explaination, and maybe an example.

Sentence one is pretty good, but my question here is that if i am running fedora as my host, does that mean i can only run Fedora Docker containers? (i really don't know -- as said before i am a docker / containers noob)

Sentence Two might benefit from a simple real-world example of designed usage here -- maybe describing a web app running in one container, and a db server running in another?

Sentence Three would also benefit from an expanded description of the docker hub too -- i am not too familiar with it, but this sentence did not really tell me much about it -- maybe some examples of some containers or container sets i can find on the docker hub might be useful here.

cheers,
ryanlerch