Re: Self-Introduction: Benson Muite

On 08/03/2016 02:38 AM, Sylvia Sánchez wrote:
Hi Benson!

Welcome. Marketing and documentation are different teams. But you can
contribute here writing articles for the magazine in example, if you're
interested, or maybe helping to spread the word on social media. Or
anything else you'd like to do.

Cheers, thanks,

Sylvia S.

On Mon, Aug 1, 2016, 16:09 Benson Muite <benson_muite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx