Re: Self-Introduction: Jose Danzicourt

Thanks Sylvia and Gabriele!
Oh I wish I was at Flock! So many great people from Fedora there.

So from what I'm understanding, I must find tasks I can complete and do them in order to be evaluated and be approved on the main team right? So I could enter Marketing, Docs or Design teams and complete tasks to help and then join the team later for discussions? The Marketing tasks are great I could start doing some while I learn how it works here.

I read the links, and saw the SOPs tasks, so we mostly work with the Wiki? Or is there a list of tasks to complete for each team that I could edit or send files? It seems that it's your second link but only a few leads to a link.

PS: My libravatar isn't updating I tried using the id.fedoraproject.org link and my main email and the photos doesn't show.

Thanks! Have a good day