Re: Netdata (Draft)

Awesome! And thanks.

I want to get a Fedora shirt, but the vendor page lists a bunch of sites that don't seem to sell shirts or doesn't look to be a store front anymore.

On Wed, Jun 29, 2016, 11:35 AM Justin W. Flory <jflory7@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 06/29/2016 10:12 AM, Martino Jones wrote:
> I’m not able to change something in the article. The command *sudo
> ./netdata-installed.sh* should say *sudo ./netdata-installer.sh*. Sorry,
> I hit the “d” instead of the “r.”
>

> Also, how are the stats?

Fixed the typo! Should be reflected in the published version.

Currently, the article is around 8k views. Nice! I'm going to go ahead
and award you with both Clickbait I and Clickbait II badges. Thanks for
contributing to the Magazine! :)

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory