F24 Marketing retrospective

Hey all,

As mentioned in our last meeting, we wanted to put together a short retrospective about how we did this past release cycle as a team, what worked well, how we could improve, and more.

To read more about the *what* of a retrospective, please see this page.

     https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_retrospective

I created the page for the F24 Marketing retrospective, which you can find here.

     https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F24_marketing_retrospective

I used the Marketing retrospective template as the base for creating this release's retrospective. If you want to see an example of a completed / filled out retrospective, see this one from 2015 as an example.

     https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/2015_marketing_retrospective

Regardless of who you are or how much you contributed this release cycle, if you have any thoughts or feedback for how Fedora Marketing could improve or do better for this release and beyond, please consider adding in a few words or snippets to this page. It will be extremely helpful for planning out what we do this next release and helping improve the experience for new contributors.

Thanks all!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory