[Need info] Fedora QA Series

Hey

In the last couple of week , Fedora QA email list is having new contributors coming in and many of them have made it to the mailing list after reading the first part of the article which was posted on the fedora community blog . Thanks for publishing . As the new comers are looking for the part 2 and part 3 and have asked me quite a number of times about it. I am requesting if someone can shed some light on when is the probable date when we can have it published in the community blog.Since,these are new contributors we would like to increase their involvement with Fedora QA by helping them out with the blogs and not delay it for long.

Thanks
Sumantro