Possible Fedora magazine contributer

Hi there Fedora Magazine!

My name is Guy and I am interested in contributing to the Fedora Magazine.

A little about myself:

I am 19 (almost 20!) years of age studying a conjoint degree in Science and Commerce at the University of Auckland. My passions lie in Physics, Road Cycling, anything wine related and all things Linux. I have been a Linux user for the scoffworthy time period of a mere four years and in that time have flirted with many distributions but my heart always lands back with Fedora. I have a job as a Python developer which I pick up in my summer holidays working with a local team on an open source ERP solution.

In all honesty, I haven't given much thought to what I would like to write about as I saw this opportunity and jumped at it. I think that my contributions can be quite varied solely as my research capabilities are quite good. Perhaps a starting point would be my interest in Fedora's interaction with people and how this manifests itself in a powerful community. I would (tentatively) consider myself a power user and I think I could comment on upcoming developments with proficiency and merit.

While this as a sample is rather poor in terms of relevance, it is a good example of my style of writing.

http://www.gratiaapp.com/travel-blog/12-new-zealand/auckland/43-stonyridge-vineyard-waiheke
http://www.gratiaapp.com/travel-blog/12-new-zealand/auckland/50-man-o-war-vineyards

I look forward to hearing from you,

Guy