[Magazine] Rules

Hi team,

With the article about Plex Media Server/Plex Media Client came an interesting topic about what can be or can't be in an article. So i was researching a little bit about it and found some guidelines:

http://fedoramagazine.org/writing-an-article-for-the-fedora-magazine/

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Magazine/Howtopost

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Magazine

But in any of them is commented about the content of the articles, they all talk about how to use the wordpress, some thing about structure, topics, the featured image. In the other thread was commented this by stickster:

(1) If you want to explain how to get or use software that's FOSS and
is legal for anyone to get or use, that's fine.  (Examples include
Pagure, or, as far as I can tell, netdata.)

(2) If you want to explain how to get or use software that's not FOSS
but is legal for anyone to get or use, that's fine.  (Examples include
Steam or Google Chrome.)

Everything else, it's a good idea to check before pitching.  We're
here to help! :-)

So I want to start a discussion to clarify and probably to insert in the guidelines (wiki or the magazine itself) this important point to make it better for us, the new contributors.

Br,

--
Eduard Lucena
Móvil: +56962318010