[Magazine] Upgrading to Fedora 24!

Hey all,

I just completed a first draft of the upgrade article for Fedora 24. This article will be different from past ones because of the GNOME Software upgrade method. I have tried to cover both angles in the article. See it at the link below.

    https://fedoramagazine.org/?p=13090&preview=1&_ppp=68bc6904e9

I have also reached to Richard Hughes, the developer of the GNOME Software upgrade method, to review the article and possibly offer some screenshots of the GNOME Software upgrade screens too.

Is there anyone we could also forward this to from the QA / testing side of things? I know last release we had a couple of flags incorrect, and I want to make sure we get this a good technical review before publishing it.

Thanks everyone!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory