[Marketing] Re: João Marcos Bizarro Lopes [New Contributor for Fedora Magazine]

On 06/01/2016 12:37 AM, João Marcos Bizarro Lopes wrote:
Hi everyone,

if you are still interested in new contributors, I think I can help. Let me introduce myself.

I'm João Marcos Bizarro (you can call me John), from Brazil. I am a software architect and I work with Fedora about two years. I can contribute for Fedora Magazine writing articles like "How to...in Fedora". I wrote some guides for my company like "How to install PHP 5.3 in Fedora 22" and "How to install and use Docker in Fedora 22". Anyway, I can help developers with tutorials, guides and bugs.

Looking forward to your comments.

Hi John, welcome to the Fedora Marketing list! Sounds like you have a good start for some ideas to write about already. That's awesome!

To get started writing for the Magazine, you'll want to start by writing a pitch in the Fedora Magazine. You can learn more about this process here.

    https://fedoramagazine.org/writing-an-article-for-the-fedora-magazine/

    https://fedoramagazine.org/writing-a-new-pitch/

Once you have a pitch drafted, drop a line to the mailing list and we'll review it before giving the all-clear on whether it will work for the Magazine. If you have any questions about getting started, feel free to ask at any time! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory