[Marketing] João Marcos Bizarro Lopes [New Contributor for Fedora Magazine]

Hi everyone,

if you are still interested in new contributors, I think I can help. Let me introduce myself.

I'm João Marcos Bizarro (you can call me John), from Brazil. I am a software architect and I work with Fedora about two years. I can contribute for Fedora Magazine writing articles like "How to...in Fedora". I wrote some guides for my company like "How to install PHP 5.3 in Fedora 22" and "How to install and use Docker in Fedora 22". Anyway, I can help developers with tutorials, guides and bugs.

Looking forward to your comments.