Re: Follow-up on Fedora Jam article

On 05/30/2016 02:46 AM, Brian Monroe wrote:
Hey man,

Sorry my kid is getting moved into his own room and it's spawned a whole
ordeal getting things up and running. I have screen shots waiting to
upload as well as a couple of videos, but my target time was 1-2 weeks
after F24 launches. I appreciate the other feedback, I think it'll be
helpful and I'll try to incorporate those ideas in my next draft. =)

Okay, thanks for the info! I definitely think we can save this one for a little farther down the line since this week is looking like there is plenty of opportunity for something else to fill the gap. Thanks for updating us on the article status. The screenshots and videos would definitely be a nice touch. :)

Once you're ready for final review, switch the article status to "pending review" and drop a line on the mailing list. Thanks for working on this one!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory