Re: Follow-up on Fedora Jam article

Hey man,

Sorry my kid is getting moved into his own room and it's spawned a whole ordeal getting things up and running. I have screen shots waiting to upload as well as a couple of videos, but my target time was 1-2 weeks after F24 launches. I appreciate the other feedback, I think it'll be helpful and I'll try to incorporate those ideas in my next draft. =)