The "story" for Fedora 24?

Hey all,

As we're getting ready to buckle down and get the release announcement
and final promotional materials together for Fedora 24's release... we
need to nail down the theme for this release.

Not the list of features or the versions updated, I'm talking about an
over-arching theme for the release.

* What is Fedora 24 "about" for the project?
* If you had to explain the importance of this release in 60 seconds or
less, what would you focus on?
* What does this release, specifically, offer users that's unique?

Thoughts? Feel free to reach out to other workgroups and ask for their
input!

Best,

jzb
--