New Contributors

Hi,

My name is Matthew Ames, and I have just read on Fedora Magazine that you're looking for help with articles, specifically from Power Users and Developers. I am a system admin by trade, and have solely been using Linux since 2008, and Fedora specifically from 2015, starting with Fedora 22, though I have much past experience with Red Hat and CentOS too.

I have always been looking for ways which I can help to give back to the community, and I try to do a little writing over at https://matty.digital/. If I can help in any way, I would certainly like to offer some articles.

My area of expertise is mostly in web hosting, and I'm doing a lot of work these days in docker, lxc and gnome-boxes, though with the job I do, I often pick up other skills along the way.

Thanks for reading, and please let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Matthew.