Re: Article Idea: What do you look forward in F24?

On 05/01/2016 12:21 PM, Huiren Woo wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Apologies for getting back so late, been pretty busy.
>
> I've created a Google form to collect responses from Fedorean folks
> for this article - http://goo.gl/forms/61Y3z9cXqr Would be fantastic
> if y'all could lend a helping hand and help spread it! :)
>
> Thanks all!

Might be a good idea to email specific contributors for this too, e.g.
people working on specific areas of Fedora or maybe past people on "How
do you Fedora?"

Also couldn't hurt to drop a note to the CommOps list asking for help
spreading the word.

Looking forward to seeing where this one goes! :)

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory