"COPR: The road ahead" article status

Hey all,

In the Magazine meeting tonight, we came across the COPR article in the queue and weren't sure what the status was on this one. Is this one that might be ready soon or is it waiting more information? If the latter, we can slide it into the holding pen until it's ready.

Thanks!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory