Re: [Marketing] Weekly Marketing Meeting Recap 2016-03-09

On 03/17/2016 08:37 AM, Sylvia Sánchez wrote:
Hi!

I'm sorry that I've been absent in these last meetings.  I've been
adding some stuff to my Gimp article, and maybe will add some more in
the weekend.  I think it will be ready by the next week.
Any thoughts?

Hi Sylvia, that sounds great! Think you could have it edited by Sunday night? If so, that would give us a good amount of time to get it ready for either Wednesday or Friday. :) Thanks for working on this!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory