Re: Thoughts on my Drafts

On 02/17/2016 06:54 AM, Sylvia Sánchez wrote:

Hi!

I meant Gnome, KDE & Mate because Cinnamon has already its own article.
But I can add a line about how to install it and a link to the previous
article.
I like the idea of adding more in deep articles about installing and
tweaking desktops. I see this article more like a quick guide with links
to provide further information.

I think the way it's going so far, each spin could probably be its own super short-and-sweet article even by themselves. This might be a good idea for extending the article from one into multiple different ones we can spread out over coming weeks.

Do you think you want to try splitting them up?

About Gimp I'll be adding info and screens about the menus and that's
it. Ah! Should I add some instructions about how to install it?

Didn't see this before I sent out the previous email about the Gimp article... oops. Still catching up on my inbox.

I don't think a huge portion of the article is necessary about installation – I think the main focus on this should be on the usage and maybe covering a few basic features that "every GIMP user should know"… or approximately, anyways. :)

Hope this helps add a little more direction.

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory