[Magazine] Update on GPG article

Hello all,

Charles and I discussed in channel tonight about the status of the GPG article. We won't be publishing it tomorrow, but we are aiming for it to go out either Monday or Wednesday (depending on if the sticker article is ready first).

There will be no article published tomorrow.

Thanks!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory