"i3 tiling window manager" article status

Hey all,

In tonight's meeting, the i3 tiling window manager article came up. We looked it over and it seemed to be in fairly good shape.

Is there any official news on the status of the article or when it would be ready? It would be excellent to have this article ready for publishing next week – I could help review it over this weekend.

Thanks!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory