Re: Social Media Strategy

On 01/11/2016 12:34 AM, Beau Mathieson wrote:
Hello Mr Flory,

I couldn't agree more with what you have said, content from the magazine
is great and should be shared throughout our channels but that's most of
the content we put up. We need to think of other content we can put
forward to widen our community. As I have stated in my email responding
to Mr Decausemaker, I will put forward suggestions in the social media
mailing list.

Kind Regards,
Beau Mathieson

Awesome - I'll be looking forward to seeing any ideas that you come up with. Feel free to open a discussion about any thoughts or ideas that you have with the Marketing mailing list too. :)

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory