Re: [Magazine] Editorial board meeting recap 2015-Jan-07

Sorry I missed the meeting today - I think I can take the responsibility for creating the pointer article for the "Fedora Year in Review" post. I'll try to have that drafted + edited sometime on Monday or so. The original CommBlog article was published right before the holiday, so it should be easy to create a short, couple paragraph summary of this.

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory