Re: [Magazine] [Time Sensitive!] LetsEncrypt Article

On 12/03/2015 09:03 AM, Joseph Pesco wrote:
Hello;
I've got some time today.  Perhaps I can read something on my next trip
to Starbucks..., and I've just been to the website.  Just point me in
the correct direction.

Joe

Hey Joe!

I think the question we're looking at answering now is we want to shorten this article to a general, "hey, look at this cool new thing" sort of article or if we want to just aim to publish it later with the full information and details about how to use it in Fedora.

I suppose we could do both. If you're free at 22:00 UTC (5pm US EST), you should stop by the Magazine editorial board meeting in #fedora-meeting on freenode.

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory