Re: KDE Connect Magazine Article

On 11/29/2015 11:50 AM, Sudhir Khanger wrote:
On Sunday 22 Nov 2015 5:07:03 PM Justin W. Flory wrote:
Let us know once you have it ready for review.

Hey,

I have hit some roadblocks. My primary Android phone died and I have been a
little under the weather lately. I need to get things sorted out which might
take some time. Could you please delete the pitch for now and I will create
another one when I have the draft ready.

Hey Sudhir,

Thanks for the heads-up. Instead of forcing you to start back from square 1, I have moved your article into the "Holding pen" status in the Magazine. When you get a chance, you can work on it at your own leisure and work it at bit by bit.

Hope you get to feeling better soon!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory