[Magazine] 2016 Editorial board meet time

Hey all,

I mentioned in the meeting last night that with the way my schedule is lined up for next January to May, it's not looking I'd be able to make the meetings at the current time. This prompted the idea that we should possibly reconsider our meeting time for 2016 to also try to find a better time that may work for some other participants as well.

Seeing as we have some tricky time zones and schedules to coordinate across, I thought a WhenIsGood poll would be useful for finding the best time.

    http://whenisgood.net/fedora/marketing/2016/magazinemtg

Please mark what times work well for you for meetings into the new year. Also, make sure you select your time zone when choosing times, it will do the conversion for you.

We can probably bring this up at our next meeting in two weeks.

Thanks!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory