Re: HyperKitty for comments [was Re: Spam Queue on Fedora Magazine]

Could you link to hyperkitty or examples of it in use so we could check it out?

On Wed, Nov 18, 2015, 3:49 PM Matthew Miller <mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, Nov 11, 2015 at 11:27:01AM +1000, Ryan Lerch wrote:
> I have noticed that legitimate comments that appear in the Spam
> folder seem to always be marked in the spam folder as "Cleared by
> Akismet" -- not sure why, if they are cleared by akismet, they are
> still in the spam folder. But all i have been doing to clear the
> queue, is:

Now that HyperKitty is going into widespread production, I wonder if we
could revisit the idea of ditching the wordpress comments in favor of a
HyperKitty list?

For each article, a new thread would automatically be created on this
list, and then at the bottom of each page, instead of comments, there
would simply be links to that thread.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>