Re: Systemd series -- need writers!

On 10/18/2015 04:08 AM, Jon Stanley wrote:
On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 4:47 PM, Paul W. Frields <stickster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
systemd part 4: How do I convert an existing SysVinit script into a
systemd unit file?
If no one is yet doing this (it seems not from the thread, could be
wrong) I'd be interested in writing this.I'll draft something up in
the next few hours, but I don't have author permissions. If someone
could set me up (jstanley) that'd be awesome. I've already logged into
Wordpress so my account should be there.
Someone must have already granted you access -- you are listed as an author, so you should be able to edit away!

cheers,
ryanlerch